Sunday, April 03, 2011

You Are The One


to my lovely wife, you're the one.

the thing about you is, you're fun. you make me laugh. you make me feel more alive. and, okay you make me a little crazy sometimes.

but there are these moments in my mind, crystal-clear images of you and me and how we fit together, and it all makes such perfect sense, and i know what i want.

i want time with you. i want to hear you whisper and talk and yell. i want to touch you so softly it puts you to sleep. i want to fall in love so deeply with you that even when it's not all fun. i can look at you as i do now and say, as i do now.

yes, you're the one.

Moshuchi Kata : i love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PENGHARGAAN

Terima kasih kerana singgah di MOSHUCHI KATA. Selagi nafas bersarang di dada, selagi itu kita akan berkata-kata. Yang baik dijadikan pedoman, yang sebaliknya dijadikan sempadan. Komen-komen/kritikan membina yang ditinggalkan amat dihargai. Senyum-senyum selalu.