Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just a Little Note for You to Keep

Though i can't always be there with you, these words can be.
So I want you to save this in a special place and every now and then think of me.
I want you to set this words aside and remember it when you're feeling wonderful, so u can remind yourself that that's how you make me feel.
I want you to set this aside and save it for the days when thing haven't necessarily gone as planned, and the clouds are hanging around a little longer than they should.
And maybe it will help to cheer you up.
When you get home in the days to come and see this words, remember that I'm probably sitting here as I usually do, smiling to think of all the wonderful things about you.

Moshuchi Kata : nice card...

3 comments:

Al Hadi said...

sudah lama aku tidak menerima kad... isk isk isk....

Encik Moshuchi said...

last sekali kad raya dari aku kan? hehehe...

j.e.j.a.r.i. said...

saya baru saja menerima kad. seperti selalu :)

terima kasih sayang

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

PENGHARGAAN

Terima kasih kerana singgah di MOSHUCHI KATA. Selagi nafas bersarang di dada, selagi itu kita akan berkata-kata. Yang baik dijadikan pedoman, yang sebaliknya dijadikan sempadan. Komen-komen/kritikan membina yang ditinggalkan amat dihargai. Senyum-senyum selalu.